1.24.2009

Monday's December Wedding







Stephanie Monday hired us to design her wedding flowers for her December 13th wedding with a few key elements: she wanted red and white, modern and sophisticated yet simple. The florals we created for her prompted her to send us an email with this message:


"...I knew they were going to be awesome, but when I saw them, they far exceeded my expectations. I received so many compliments on them! I wasn't planning to preserve my bouquet, but once I saw it, I changed my mind. I will definitely be suggesting Bloomtastic to anyone I know who is getting married in the Columbus area!"


Stephanie's bouquet was a collection of rich red lilies as the focal flower on top of a canvas of white roses with splashes of deep red hypericum berries. The eight bridesmaid's carried a bouquet of just white lilies and red hypericum berries for a wintry feel.


The reception was decked out with 15 red poinsettias with silver metallic covers, which came from a local grower of award-winning poinsettias.



Ceremony Location: Bexley United Methodist Church

Reception Location: Huntington Club at OSU Stadium
Theme: Holiday/winter, modern, sophisticated and simple

Flowers: Red LA Hybrid lilies, white roses, deep red hypericum, white Oriental lilies, white miniature roses (corsages), red poinsettias

Estimated Budget: $800-1000

Photos Courtesy of: Joy Kollmer Visit her website at: http://www.kollmerphoto.com/



No comments: